View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 03:36 PM   #99 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gomer_110 View Post
Winter racing season? I hate you year round racing guys. Winter is supposed to be when you tear the car apart and make upgrades.
Why not both?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
What diff do you go with?
os giken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hidalgo View Post
Winter = Grip and Rip Season ; )

Finished it last night. I'm glad I did the bushings as well as everything feels much sharper. On my short test drive they made the biggest difference. I am pleased with how not race car this diff feels. Car drives completely normally. The only hint I got of the increased performance was finishing an on ramp. Normally I get a little slip and a tcs light, but the car just put down the power and exited clean. I will hopefully get some seat time in December and report back.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote