View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 10:55 AM   #42 (permalink)
bullitt5897
Premium Member

Drives: Twin Turbo Z34
bullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond reputebullitt5897 has a reputation beyond repute

TW, Im not bashing you bro. not in the least bit. Its harder for us to watch videos when people are complaining and it often gets a negative connotation associated with it when you do that. Like I said I didnt want to sound like an a$$ for saying that stuff its just that type of tone and stuff bugs the sh1t out of me and especially someone asking for help. You know its like a hey dude calm down kind of thing.

I understand the dealership deal. I believe you just have a sh1tty service dept. at the dealer to be honest. It should not have taken that long to fix those kinds of problems and to still be dealing with them. If it were me I would sit down with the service manager and have a lil talk. For instance the dealer put my z on a lift wrong and put a small bend in my side skirts. I saw it and talked to the manager and now I am getting free nismo ones. They should atleast be compensating you at the very least. I hate to hear what is going on with your FX but I will say this... that is a completely different platform and should be kept separate from the Z. I hope you have a Nissan dealer closer to you and be upfront with them with I want a no nonsense fix for this like yesterday. It always works for me but then again I call the shops and talk to them every other day to get status updates. It may seem like alot of work but I know my stuff is getting done correctly. I also talk to the techs that work on my car personally and if I dont like them I ask for another tech. Remember you are the customer get what you want!

Again, nobody is bashing you for posting the video. In fact we encourage you to do it when you have problems, as it helps us to help you. Please keep us updated on the trouble shooting and hopefully we can help you solve the issue without you having to drive to the dealer. your a good guy keep posting!
Shop Cars: 2013 318whp Nismo VspecII 370z *SOLD*, 2009 1000hp+ 93oct 4.0L TT 370z Fast Intentions STAGE 4 #054
bullitt5897 is offline   Reply With Quote