View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 09:22 AM   #4981 (permalink)
Ghostvette
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 Magma Red 6MT
Ghostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond reputeGhostvette has a reputation beyond repute

I just got back from 5 days on the road with my 80+ year old parents. We went to Cleveland for a wedding...

The one day I had my sister in the car, I had 3 backseat drivers... It was all I could do to remember the Madagascar penguins... 'smile and wave, boys, smile and wave'....

Not doing that again.... Mom would be all whiny when she couldn't have her McDouble and mocha frappe... I told her that crap was bad for her. Her response was 'I'm 84 years old, I can have what I want... it's only 500 calories'... yeah 500 calories of sugar and fat....

I'm glad they are still around, but I think this is probably the last road trip they need to be doing. Mom wouldn't have got out of the car, if I hadn't stopped every couple of hours for potty stops and to make them walk some...

This afternoon, I'm off to LA for three days... I return Thursday about midnight....