View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 07:43 PM   #13 (permalink)
Nixin
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Goodbye Z!
Nixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond reputeNixin has a reputation beyond repute

I store my vehicle every year. I do not use wheel cradles but do park my vehicle on soft foam type floor squares that I purchased at Home Depot. I do increase the PSI in the tires to 40-45ish, top off the fuel, add fuel stabilizer and and use a battery tender. Don't forget a vapour barrier under your Z, a nice big piece of plastic sheeting will work. This keeps the moisture away from the underbody of the Z. Also, I tend to put mothballs around the Z, fabric softeners inside the interior and engine compartment of the Z and SOS pads in the exhaust tips, just to keep those sneaky lil mice outta the Z. Finally, the cover goes on and it's see ya in April/May. Gonna be a long winter. Time to get the ski gear outta storage.

Last edited by Nixin; 11-05-2018 at 07:46 PM.
Nixin is offline   Reply With Quote