View Single Post
Old 11-05-2018, 06:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSlack13 View Post
Thanks!
here is what I have so far:
1. nismo stitched (red) non-nav cubby with the door.
2. Scosche lower half double din kit with holes for the 3 knobs on non-nav
3. 3 knobs control system from non-nav
4. hvac non-nav amp (this was a pain to find)
5. the looks the same, but isn't plug for #4

need still:
1. iDatalink maestro RR (for steering wheel control, and remapping for the google android button) jsut found a wire diagram for this, so more confident I can make it work. will probably order this, this weekend.
2. Kenwood DDX-9905s (beast of a head unit, 2 din, wireless Android auto), i want buy this last, so that I can return if i just can't make ti work, so I am assembling everything before any cuts so I can be inside the 30 day window of return (cruthfield most likely)
3. Guts to do this all....

apparently the hardest part is getting the harness in the current car, and splicing in the other wires and controls. My plan is to do as little splicing as possible and save all of the old (new) parts so fi I want to roll back to nav/bose I can.

Bigaudiofant has agreed to be paid support, but i might convince a lot installer to take it on now that i have all of the parts...

I am going to video the whole thing with a go pro, and also take pics along the way, just in case it really works, then I can show the world (all 500 of us nismo owners) that it is possible.

Still might just down grade it to non-nav, and then use brainiac attachment with a tablet https://workshoptwelve.com/nissan-370z/

so many choices once i'm downgraded...
Now if only this was possible on the bloody G37 of mine. GRRRRR
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote