View Single Post
Old 11-03-2018, 09:59 AM   #16 (permalink)
mokhan996
Base Member

Drives: 2013 Nissan 370Z
mokhan996 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
I used the Modern Automotive Performance lightweight billet steel ST flywheel part#2-630-6ST with both the Competition Stage 2 and Stage 3 clutch kits. The Competition Stage 2 clutch uses a sprung hub design with brass plus and the Stage 3 uses a sprung hub design segmented ceramic. Use the clutch disc that best matches it’s intended use. I had two Genuine Nissan OEM clutch master cylinders not only fail but,leaked and only got worst over time. I highly recommend installing the RJM Performance CMC it will save you in the future because eventually it will fail down the road. I kept the RJM Performance petal with the Competition clutch and I adjusted it as needed definitely a good idea. Also I believe the Z Speed Performance CMAK is the best option to go with. If you do install a Competition clutch kit make sure you follow the 500 mile break in period it is necessary for this clutch kit so your new clutch breaks in properly. Overall the Competition clutch kits were my favorite.
Yeah I was going to do the 500 mile break in regardless of which clutch I get I don't care if they tell me I don't have too, nope lol gonna do it. Anyway I feel like Stage 3 will be alright, which CMC? The HD Premium Tilton Master Cylinder? I'm on their site now that's what I see not sure if that's the one youre speaking of?
mokhan996 is offline   Reply With Quote