View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 04:00 PM   #327 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redondoaveb View Post
That's the correct belt, it works fine with with the 3.47 jackshaft and 3.00 sc pulley. The spacer has nothing to do with belt length. Gates does also make a heavier duty belt. The part number is K080220RPM. It's specifically made for forced induction.
Oh I saw that one too. The K080220 I just didn't know if that was better or worse than the one that I ordered.

Maybe I'll order that one too just for kicks. I mean can never have too many belts right? Haha. I'll thank myself later if I ordered extra belts!

#F.I.Life

Sweet. Cuz I was told by someone on the forum that if I went different pulley sizes I would need a different belt size which was tripping me up cause there's so many options for belt sizes out there T_T

G'thing you shared this information with me.

I appreciate that bro!