View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 11:23 AM   #10 (permalink)
RekeHavoc
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z 6MT
RekeHavoc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
Don't know? Ask Joe!

www.zspeed.com
This! I recently talked with Joe and he was great in answering my questions and helping me to select the right clutch for what I plan to do with the car. I went with the Stage 2 EZ-Street kit with CMAK. I just had it installed last week, but have been really happy with it so far. It is noticeably firmer and a little noisier than the stock setup and better in every way. I, personally, wouldn't want it any firmer for a NA DD. I have hated the stock clutch from day one and this is infinitely better. The engagement window feels much improved to me and it revs much quicker and smoother. I do have the RJM pedal/Tilton CMC, but haven't installed it yet. I can only imagine this will get even better.

If you do decide to get a new clutch, you definitely want to address the CSC at the same time. You can save a little coin by going with the HD CSC or, better yet, just get the CMAK. It is also a good idea to replace the stock CMC, particularly if the fluid has become contaminated due to a bad CSC, but YMMV. You can also upgrade the pilot bushing to the Nismo bearing for cheap while at it. Oh, and of course the clutch and transmission fluids.

Hope this helps!

Last edited by RekeHavoc; 11-01-2018 at 11:26 AM.
RekeHavoc is offline   Reply With Quote