View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 07:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
NecioVato
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2017 Black Nismo Z
NecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond reputeNecioVato has a reputation beyond repute

Haha...I saw that review yesterday - I was curious to see what one would say since it's been about 4years since the Nismo refresh. As for the review - it felt like he was going down the rabbit hole of 'the Z is no longer relevant' type of deal. Then after driving it - to see him bust out with a big grin (I think we all experience that when we drive our cars) - his whole tune changed about the car and whether or not it was a fun ride etc. The one thing I noticed is that Nissan FINALLY put in a trunk release (when did this happen)?

As for the truckish review of the manual - I believe the guy does drive a 2018 Cayman GTS as his 'daily' and we all know our manuals aren't the easiest or the most 'connected' like a Honda is etc.

Last edited by NecioVato; 11-01-2018 at 07:29 AM. Reason: adding more
NecioVato is offline   Reply With Quote