View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 12:08 AM   #8 (permalink)
Quicksilvers
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2017 370z
Quicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond reputeQuicksilvers has a reputation beyond repute

For street driving I really liked the Competition Stage 2 clutch holds up well to abuse and petal feel is still comfortable to use on the street as well as the track. I had the Competition Stage 2 and Stage 3 clutch kits they are both excellent choices for a clutch set up on a Z. Your CSC will fail it is more of a matter of when will it fail than if it will fail. The CMC is also prone to failure on our Z’s it will fail sometime down the line. Install the Z Speed Performance CMAK as soon as possible don’t wait until you have to call for a flat bed tow truck like I had to. Also the RJM Performance petal and CMC was one of the best and first mods I ever did besides the Z Speed Performance CMAK. The driver mod always helps with a manual Z.
Quicksilvers is offline   Reply With Quote