View Single Post
Old 10-31-2018, 06:17 PM   #4158 (permalink)
Sales@F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2008 G37S Coupe
Sales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeSales@F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJMilton View Post
Great review of your setup!

I put my deposit down on the FI Stage 2 kit a few weeks ago and I am looking forward to getting it in 9-10 weeks... Are you still happy with the performance?

Thanks, Paul
Paul,

Thanks again for your business and I know you're eager to install your kit once it arrives.

JWes79 is very happy with the performance of his car. In fact, his car is still the highest horsepower car that we've done with the stock motor.

The 2015 and above Nismo models especially have produced very favorable dyno results. His car laid down 704 whp / 608 tq / E85 / 16 PSI.

Cheers
Kevin
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
Sales@F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote