Thread: New 370Z Owner
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 06:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Felix_A
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11' 370Z SP 6M
Felix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond reputeFelix_A has a reputation beyond repute
Default New 370Z Owner

Hey everyone!

My name is Marc, I've been part of the forum for a few months now but only just recently got approved to post.

My car is a 2011 Pearl White 370Z 6MT with the sport package.
This is my first time owning anything with more than 150hp, and I've thoroughly enjoyed having her and doing small mods here and there.

Anyway, like I said, shes a 2011 6MT with the sport package and illuminated
sill option. 59k miles currently and going strong, besides the CSC which is on the way out I believe.

My mod list is pretty short but includes, Painted white sport wheels, Kenwood
DVD H/U, Rockford 12" powered sub, 20% window tint on the sides and rear, ARK knock-off cat-back and Manzo test pipes, and a Z1 M-spec shift knob.

I really want to do a Stillen gen 3 intake, coilovers or lowering springs and a Nismo style spoiler in the near future as well as a set of SSR GTV01 wheels.

Anyway I guess I'll let the pictures do the talking, I hope you guys enjoy my little Z. :3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 370 1.jpg (170.3 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg 370 2.jpg (159.9 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 370 3.jpg (122.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 370 4.jpg (88.1 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg 370 5.jpg (52.9 KB, 9 views)
Felix_A is offline   Reply With Quote