View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 07:16 AM   #9 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilvers View Post
To each their own I have had a excellent experience dealing with AAM Competition. The quality of the metal used on the AAM Competition exhaust products always was excellent quality in my opinion and the AAM Competition exhaust always fit like a glove like it was meant for the Z. The customer service I always received from AAM Competition was top notch.
I'm guessing it's been awhile since you dealt with them. Their customer service is basically non-existent now. And the quality and fitment of parts seems to be going downhill as well. Stay away from AAM

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote