View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 05:37 PM   #311 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Are you guys just guessing you need a bigger front mount and bypass valve? Is there anything to back this up?

The bosch valve that stillen provides for use up to 10psi of boost has a total area of entry/exit of 5.07cm squared. The Tial QRJ has an entry/exit of 11.4cm.

Intake temps have not been an issue for the guys running up to 700whp. I guess if your goals are much higher than that, you could look into it.
You guys think I can safely keep the same 720hp intercooler from the a2a kit I have if I upgrade to a V7 YSi / Novi 2200x?

Or I will need to change the size to a bigger intercooler rated one? And I am pretty sure I can keep the same custom Y intake pipe that came with the kit as well if I go up to a bigger blower correct?

Id just need to change the coupler sizes and possibly put a turbo guard on the new blower assuming I am unable to find a fitting air filter.

What do you guys think?

I think I will stay the SC route regardless of my current blower status , if its repairable ill repair it and sell it to someone who wants the 928 upgrade but doesnt want to wait all the time to send it in and have it rebuilt then sent back.

I been thinking about it and I dont think I want to swap to TT only because I love me an SC lol even though they can be stubborn!!!

Last edited by cupcakez; 10-29-2018 at 06:05 PM.
cupcakez is offline   Reply With Quote