View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 12:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hi-Step'n370Z View Post
I've been following the top issue for a long time now, and am wondering if how often the people with top issues operate the top can be connected to the amount of issues they had with the top.

Simply put; do those who operate the top on a frequent basis have more issues than those who do not?

Over the years there have been some different studies put together on the Forum regarding the top issues, but I don't remember anyone addressing the frequency of operation as it has an influence with the problems with the top.

I have a 2010 and do not operate the top much at all, and have had no problems other than needing the bungee's replaced because of the fifth bow hitting the lid.

I'd like to see the feedback on this.
I got the Roadster in April and I operate it daily, sometimes 2 or 3 open/close cycles per day. No issues so far with opening and closing. Previous owner, I wouldnt know.
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace
bunk is offline   Reply With Quote