View Single Post
Old 10-29-2018, 08:25 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hi-Step'n370Z
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10ZR S/B AT Tour NV
Hi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond reputeHi-Step'n370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Default Assessing the convertible top issues

I've been following the top issue for a long time now, and am wondering if how often the people with top issues operate the top can be connected to the amount of issues they had with the top.

Simply put; do those who operate the top on a frequent basis have more issues than those who do not?

Over the years there have been some different studies put together on the Forum regarding the top issues, but I don't remember anyone addressing the frequency of operation as it has an influence with the problems with the top.

I have a 2010 and do not operate the top much at all, and have had no problems other than needing the bungee's replaced because of the fifth bow hitting the lid.

I'd like to see the feedback on this.
Hi-Step'n370Z is offline   Reply With Quote