View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 07:41 PM   #300 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
It seems the set up for both the 2200x and the V7-YSi are extremely similar except the 2200x has a higher CFM while the V7-YSi has an advantage of only +1000 RPM max speed.

CFM is more important anyways.

The Discharge OD: 3.0" same
The Inlet OD: 4.0" same
The Inducer Diameter: 3.7" same

Discharge ID: ??? on the 2200x while the V7-YSi is 2.64

Also, it says I can't order the V7-YSi in California lol so I'd have to outsource it and have that person send it to me or something.

Not sure about the 2200x though if that would be able to be sold directly to me or not.

And max power is 1200+ HP for V7 YSi
While max power for 2200x is 1300+ HP

Also has option to come with oil feed & drain line kit while the V7 YSi does not as far as I can tell
None of that matters if the Paxton doesn't bolt directly to the existing bracket.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote