View Single Post
Old 10-28-2018, 07:36 PM   #299 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Yeah lol I was reading that too, which could be part of why it was spilling oil for me. Not sure why others didn't have that issue but I do!

If my blower is repairable I will just find a way with my buddy to come up with an oil return system that way any spills / spouts / leaks coming from the top of the blower will be returned into the blower lol.

Or I can just do what others did and slap a shipping plug to replace the vented plug. Lol.

Or... just upgrade the blower but not knowing how to fit a bigger blower and what items I'll need to properly connect it to the current A2A kit.
Some sc's have the oil issue and some don't. Don't ask me why. That's why I had to go to the 3.00 sc pulley instead of the 2.85. I still get a little oil coming out even with the 3.00. Some guys have put the shipping plug in with no problems. I was thinking about installing a pressure gauge in the vent hole to see what kind of pressure build up there actually is. If it's really low then I'd just plug it and not worry about blowing seals.

The V7 bolts right up to the stillen mount. I believe you'll need a larger bpv but otherwise the a2a kit can be used.
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote