View Single Post
Old 10-27-2018, 01:00 PM   #5 (permalink)
*J*ap***V*et*
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z
*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRiZO View Post
Just labor intensive. Boosting a car is boosting a car. Most of my cars have been turbo'd, people seem to think it's complicated but it's not. The Z will be a frustratingly tight space to work in though. I couldn't imagine doing it without a lift. Personally I'd avoid AAM, their business seems to be a mess.

No surprise about the 420a lol. The DSM guys are the cheapest people on the planet and spend just as much as everyone else because they're always breaking **** lol.
Bro....true story lol...car ran it's a** off for a few weeks. The build was simple but the execution was wayyy off! Funny thing is we had a buddy that boosted his integra and that thing lasted for years.
*J*ap***V*et* is offline   Reply With Quote