View Single Post
Old 10-26-2018, 10:27 AM   #4379 (permalink)
ZeeingAround
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 3500 NVP 370Z-sold!
ZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond reputeZeeingAround has a reputation beyond repute

Drove a 50th Anniversary camaro SS with the 6.2 yesterday.
It felt bulky in the front. Visibility is worse than the Z, but there are indicators in the mirror to show you if anyone is in your blind spot. Pulls like crazy in 2nd.
Something to do. I was interested in one, but the excitement wore off when they showed me the bottom dollar price 4500 higher than another dealer close by. Nah. Don't need another summer car.
Drove my Z yesterday. Have dead batteries in the fobs. Had to push it into the dash.
I have only 15K miles in 9 years. It is just a garage queen. kind of depressing.
My kid turned 17 yesterday. I let him take the 1960 Chevy c-10 to school. He was happy. Hope you all have a great weekend.