View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 08:09 PM   #31 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
My experience with the PSS's. Is that they work well for about 20 minutes or until you overheat them. Then they get greasy. Then the real fun begins. Haven't had to much of a chase to see what the PS4S's will do.
Pretty similar haha. They seem a little stickier overall. Especially in cold and wet! The Z was up there with AWD cars on a cold and wet autoX thanks to the PS4S.

I had a couple instances where the drop in grip caught me off-guard.
Once while braking, and I almost ran out of track. Another time while powering out of a turn and the rear kicked out a lot, far before I was expecting halfway through the exit. That was a bit more of a panty-pooper.

If you have a choice between 200TW tires and PS4S, I'd only recommend the PS4S on cold wet days.
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote