View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 07:33 AM   #4112 (permalink)
bunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z Roadster
bunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond reputebunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwick View Post
They have a lot of those here in Houston. Mom always recommended the one by her work. Took my S-10 there in college for a cracked radiator, quoted me $800. I laughed and asked him if they were putting a gold one in. I bought the radiator, hoses, clamps and fluid for $90 and had it swapped out in 30 mins. I realize you have to pay your costs and make a profit, but 1000%.
Wow, thats crazy for the radiator. The starter was qouted for 400 something, a little more than what we paid for last year here, but has a better warranty. I was looking at their franchise info and it doesnt look like its a bad deal. While we were waiting for the work to be done, I was thinking in my head about opening a franchise and bringing the Z in anytime I wanted and do all the work to my hearts content..lol
-Drop in K&N Filter -Invidia Gemini CBE -Z1 Oil Cooler -Swift Springs - EcuTek -Forgestar F14 -SPL Camber Links -Akebono BBK Upgrade -Z1 Premium SS Lines -SPL Diff Bushings -SPL FUCAs - BellRaceworks Diff Brace