View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 06:18 AM   #68 (permalink)
jchammond
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 13’ 370Z TS 7A/T
jchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond reputejchammond has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG4247 View Post
Well, i just put new whiteline bushings in when I did the 3.69 pumpkin install. I will check them again however, because they really helped with wheel hop over the factory bushings. I am thinking now I may have had too much tire pressure..@ 23 psi in the MT ET STreet SS.

The car went sideways on my last run shifting into second, so I just aborted the whole run.

Send that 3.92 pumkin up here to OKC, and heavy dual exhaust. Maybe that will help get this heap to run like yours!
Do you still have the vlsd traction device or other?
Also with a good even burnout (not powerbraking); you should have no wheel spin....could have had poor track conditions.

http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...s-musings.html
jchammond is offline   Reply With Quote