View Single Post
Old 10-22-2018, 05:25 PM   #2390 (permalink)
Ian B
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan
Ian B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Z left me again at HEB Leander Texas. It would not start. The manager came and jump it thank God and him started right away. I said, frack it, called Cedar Park Nissan to see how long of a wait, he said none. Drove straight there, told him the issue and 1.5 hours later back on the road. Charging system, starter and alternator all tested and fine, it was that damn pos Optima battery that failed. Nissan is using Interstate batteries which are my preference and got it installed, tested and back on the road. Funny thing I had the battery tested at Auto Zone last Sunday and he said it was good with 82% on the reading. Oh well, stuff happens. Now I have a new battery w 2 year warranty at 100% before it gets prorated for 3 more years.

Ian B
Ian B is offline   Reply With Quote