View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 05:27 PM   #58 (permalink)
shadow85
Track Member

Drives: 15' 370Z A/T AMM TT
shadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond reputeshadow85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinxx View Post
...your spring pressure on the wastegates should be pretty close to your boost pressure if not you need to find out why ..could be vacuum line not connected right ..or could be have came off ..got cut ....and I would verify which spring in in the waste gates.....the traction isn’t really something “wrong” that needs to be fixed ..it’s a effect of having a boosted Z ...you just need to learn to use it ...but not knowing what boost you should be running and just running whatever it gets can cause that’s what it does to me is a much higher priority
Well, the EBC was reporting 14psi but then adter returning the car to the installer they tweaked the vaccum plumbing and it has brang the boost pressure down to 8-10psi.

And I have been told conflicting things about what the factory AAM TT spring pressure come with. Some say it is 5-7psi spring and some tell me it is 10 psi.

We can't check what spring it is now because the motor has to be dropped to get to it. And AAM are no help after they get your money, they do not reply to e-mails or amswer phone calls from me for over 6+ months. I gave up hope trying to contact them to get some info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStyle View Post
I mean... this has been reiterated to him on multiple, multiple, multiple occasions. Next, I'm guessing he or she's about to ask about adding aero.
I created this thread to learn about other peoples setups and what they are running, not to be told that again. So why bring that up?

Stay on topic please?
shadow85 is offline   Reply With Quote