View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 04:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
gomer_110
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '11 Nismo #528 GM
gomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond reputegomer_110 has a reputation beyond repute

So this doesn't turn into one of the other million threads on here where someone has a problem but never comes back to say what the solution was, I thought I'd post an update with what the problem and solution was.

Started by checking the switches on the pedal assembly and turns out the upper switch (the one that reads when the clutch pedal is out) wasn't making. It initially looked like it was making but apparently it was just slightly off from actually actuating the switch. Made a minor adjustment and the switch started making.

When starting the car to verify this was the issue, S-mode still would not come on. It wasn't until I released the clutch and actuated the switch that had been out of adjustment that S-mode started working again. Drove the car around the block and everything seems to be back to normal now.

Thanks for the input everyone.
'11 370Z Nismo #528 Fast Intentions | Stillen | Motordyne | Uprev | CSF | Zspeed | Z1 Motorsports | AST | Swift | SPC | SPL | Whiteline | Hotchkis | Bride | Schroth | Robispec | Cusco | Nismo | Volk | Forgestar | Hoosier | RJM
'17 Titan Bone Stock
gomer_110 is offline   Reply With Quote