View Single Post
Old 10-21-2018, 01:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
mishuko
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 Z
mishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond reputemishuko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini_cal View Post
Wow that is crazy! I was actually thinking about hitting over 700km/400+miles during my commute to work this morning haha.

I do about 60% city, 40% highway and I regularly get just over 600km (~370 miles) out of my tank.

Although I find my fuel economy computer inaccurate because it says I get 9.1L/100km (25.8mpg) but I track my fuel ups with Fuelly and get 10 to 10.5l/km (23.5-22.4mpg)

Wut how? So my last fuel up was 33L for 190km or about 17l/100km

The computer is showing 13.4 lol my old car id get a bit better. I blame the shorter ratio causing quicker spooling. And constant redlining lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
My brother just traded in his bone stock '16 Sport MT and bragged about getting 400 - 430 to a tank all the time.

I bragged right back that I almost got 220 to a tank. LOL

Then again, I drive my Z like it's meant to be driven. There's not a day that goes by that it doesn't see redline at least once.
Thats my boy. Get those liquids to operating temps and send it!
mishuko is offline   Reply With Quote