View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 11:16 AM   #3723 (permalink)
Pintsize725
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Mazda 6
Pintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond reputePintsize725 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JARblue View Post
I wasn't suggesting that responsible parenting is an excuse to race down neighborhood roads. I just resent the idea that some parent thinks their kids are special and vehicles should slow down more for them. Like those 'baby on board' decals.

If your kid is under about 4 years old, they should be supervised. If they're older than 4 they should know better than to run into the street. And vehicles should be driving cautiously in neighborhoods anyway. The people that are driving fast aren't paying attention to the sign.
Kids under 4 can get out of the house at times too though. And you leave my baby stig on board sticker alone!