View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 11:52 AM   #301 (permalink)
ZCanadian
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 370Z
ZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond reputeZCanadian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunkist350z View Post
I think the front and rear are the stingers high points, it has a striking stance when you see it in person. Its more attractive than the higher end European sedans in my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian B View Post
Looks like an Audi A7 knock off.
Hardly surprising, really...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FPenvy View Post
legit i can pick 10 pieces of that cars design that was stolen from other cars.

the kia is a bunch of hacks.
Well, certainly everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But I think that you are in the minority.

The chief designer at Kia-Hyundai is Peter Schreyer, who came from Audi.

Per Wikipedia:
Peter Schreyer (born 1953) is a German automobile designer widely known for his design contributions to the Audi TT. He has been the chief design officer at Kia Motors since 2006 and on 28 December 2012, was named one of three presidents of the company. He is currently the chief designer at Hyundai-Kia and works with Luc Donckerwolke, former design director of Volkswagen Group - Bentley, Lamborghini, and Audi from 2016.

In 2006, Car Design News called the Audi TT one of "the most influential automotive design in recent time.

With respect, I think that this team is anything but a "bunch of hacks".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zingston View Post
I think the Stinger GT looks awesome all around. If I were looking to replace my Z, I'd consider it no doubt!
I agree - having seen and sat in one, it would definitely be on the list were I looking right now. Certainly not a car I would run from screaming because of its looks, anyway! The Honda Civic Type R, maybe! ;-)
ZCanadian is offline   Reply With Quote