View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 09:11 AM   #2 (permalink)
mults
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 (40th) #706
mults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond reputemults has a reputation beyond repute

As-far-as I know, every post can get a "rep" by more than one member. Let's say that you posted something that was a benefit to others, they can in turn give you a "rep". The more "reps" you get from others makes the meter go up. It is not based on the actual number of posts, but by how many people like what you have to say.

So, a person can have low posts, but still have a lot of rep points and vise versa, one can have a ton of posts, but low rep points.

There are others who may chime in to clarify if I am not explaining it correctly.

You can check your User CP to see who has given you a "rep". I just did for your question...and your rep points went from 11 to 26 (you're welcome )
Build Date/Number: 1/27/2010 #706
Berk HFC + CBE, R2C CAI, Clear Bra, Cleveland Z Club
mults is offline   Reply With Quote