View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 07:24 AM   #1 (permalink)
El Xombo
Base Member

Drives: 2014 370 White 6 spd
El Xombo is on a distinguished road
Talking Traded Z w/Sport Pkg for NISMO

Just some quick feedback for anyone considering the same.

Bought the 2014 new with just a Sport Package and put 85,000 on it as my daily driver. I absolutely loved driving that car. It needed work and I really missed the tight handling as the suspension wore down. The only issues I had with the car: A/C compressor went out right after warranty, the clicking axles and the rear bushing.

I was actually at Pomoco Nissan in Newport News, VA with a box full of NISMO suspension parts when I saw a 2016 NISMO on the lot with 900 miles on it. A guy named Thomas D. was able to give me a great deal on my trade and my car was already paid off. Really happy about how that part went down and recommend the dealer to anyone in my area.

The NISMO is completely different and I absolutely love it. The gears are steeper, it's faster off the line, and handles so much better. The NISMO suspension isn't too stiff and the car is just so well balanced. I was actually thinking about adding the gears via Z1 Motorsports ($2K), new suspension ($1K) and solid rear differential bushings ($1K). Time was and is always my biggest problem, so this was a pretty easy decision. The warranty is much better and now (thanks to this forum) I know what to look for. Leaking rear bushings, clicking axles, etc. and anything else will be handled by the dealer.

Now I just have to sell the NISMO suspension...
El Xombo is offline   Reply With Quote