View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 12:02 AM   #3 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

I had base brakes all the way up to yesterday.

What you have pictured there are the stock calipers. What I question however is that strange looking wear on the rotor. It almost looks like Vaseline wiped over it.

Oddly enough, with all of the work I do on this car and all of the pics that I take during the various projects, I don't have a good shot at all of the stock brakes. BUT... You can at least see the wear on my rear rotor in this one pic. It looks normal compared the one on yours. And you can see how much of the rotor gets used by the pad.

Here's an overall shot, though you can see both front and rear rotors pretty well thanks to the setting sun behind me.

Last edited by ChopsZ; 10-19-2018 at 12:05 AM.
ChopsZ is offline   Reply With Quote