View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 08:27 PM   #2373 (permalink)
TreeSemdyZee
Premium Member

Drives: '09 370 & ‘14 Juke
TreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond reputeTreeSemdyZee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChopsZ View Post
Any particular reason there were two difference colors available for the Z from the factory? Was it just a year/generation thing? Because I have seen them on both Sport and Nismo Z's.

Frankly, I prefer the grey (obviously, since that's what I ordered - LOL). Reasons being is because everywhere you look, everyone these days use red calipers. Secondly, I like all of my mods on this car to be low key, and these grey calipers are just an addition to that theme.

Not to mention the only other colors on this car (other than black/grey) are the amber front turn signals and the red taillights. I certainly didn't want big ugly chunks of red in my wheels.
I believe the reds came with 2013+ Nismos and 40th Anniversary models.
Greys were Sport model.
Hard to remember almost ten years of models. (Hurry up with the new Z already Nissan.)

Don't feel bad. I've got a 2009 Sport with red calipers, 2015 Nismo side, skirts Nismo suspension, Nismo S-Tune wheels, etc.
Borla S-Type | Motordyne | Z1 (lots) | South Bend | K&N | Nismo/Nismo S-Tune | Eibach | Aerojacket | Fujimara | Spl | ZSpeed Performance | Kenwood-Infinity-Sound Ordnance | Whiteline | Ecutek | Hotchkis | Clazzio | VQ Vortex |Morimoto XB |Dynosty Tune 329.64hp 265.73 ft/lb

Last edited by TreeSemdyZee; 10-18-2018 at 08:33 PM.
TreeSemdyZee is offline   Reply With Quote