View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 08:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Rep Power... Huh?

So how exactly does that "rep power" meter thing work under everyone's avatar anyway? It makes no sense.

Apparently, the amount of lit green boxes vs the number (points) don't correlate with one another, nor do either of those correlate to how long someone has been a member or the amount of posts that member has.

Like with me, half of the green boxes are lit, only have 11 rep points (I guess that's what they're called), even though I've been here for over a couple years and have almost 800 posts.

Yet there's people that have only been here a few months to a year, only have 20-50 posts, have no green boxes lit or all of them lit, and well over 300 rep points.

I don't care either way honestly. I was just curious about it.