View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 12:50 PM   #4227 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soygen View Post
This is so disappointing. I absolutely loved my 40th Anni Z and was hoping there would be something exciting for the 50th. I picked up a Infiniti QX50 when my daughter was born in 2017 and cannot wait to get back into a sports car. Probably won't be a Nissan though.
I didn't wait. I just jumped into something and I figure I'd revisit Nissan if they got their shut together in the future. The Z was amazing. My camaro is truly next level now that it's size doesn't hinder me anymore. And I'm contemplating either going up to a ZL1 or getting a corvette grand sport? But I want to see what the supra will bring as well...

JDM is dead. They consistently have to partner up with other car companies to split the cost of building a sports car and then they either, go the cheap uninspiring route or the overpriced I can't believe it's not butter route.