View Single Post
Old 10-17-2018, 12:21 PM   #223 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Today is a special day (Oct 17th), its where I sent most of the day at a stealership (and this one was). I was out on an errand and stopped to see if they had any new Z's I thought about buying a 2011, put figure I get a 2012.

I asked if they had a Black Cherry in stock. Well they said they had just gotten one in, it was just unloaded off the truck two days before, it was still wrapped. It was a Black Cherry with sports package, manual. So I got to be the first customer to drive the car (and only one). New immediately that this is the car I wanted.

Then for the next several hours, I negotiated a price, truth is I should have walked out of the place. But I wanted the car badly, 1) Black Cherry 2) only had the sports package.

So I caved in and bought the Z, now I always look back and wonder why I could simply not walk away from it. But I didn't, glad I have it. For after lots of mods, and driving experience, I still enjoy the Z.

As to stealership/dealerships, I must admit the one I have found where I live has been very fair with me. It has been a relationship I have built with them over the 4 years I have been here in Knoxville