View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 05:14 PM   #15 (permalink)
babyzilla
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 15 Nismo Tech 6MT
babyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond reputebabyzilla has a reputation beyond repute

This is an odd one. I agree and disagree. I watched the video and wondered how OP didn't see the truck. In my perspective he had plenty of time to avoid that collision and OP seemed to be traveling at a reasonable speed. However, everyone is different in terms of reaction time so we shouldn't be able to really justify the situation based on that. The fact of the matter is that damn truck should not have been parked there. I can see how the insurance and CHP is blaming OP, but it's not fair at all as this wouldn't have even happened had that truck not been there....then again, life isn't fair.
babyzilla is offline   Reply With Quote