View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 08:10 PM   #2553 (permalink)
cupcakez
Track Member

Drives: 2009-7AT-Base-Coup
cupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond reputecupcakez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
Best advice I can give you is to settle down and learn more first.

I'm not saying give up. I'm saying to be patient!

If you don't have that, your in the wrong hobby my friend. I and everyone else with any build experience can vouch.

P.S...I hope you didn't but a 2.5" to 3" coupler like you said. There isn't any 3" piping on this kit.
I did buy one and just clamped it down, but I am going to buy a 2.5" to 2.75" straight coupler (the actual one I need) online since the store didn't have it.

I just wanted to try it out and test fit it to see if it would still be okay (the 2.5" to 3").

I will replace it with the one shown in the picture haha

And you're absolutely right. If nobody has patience in this hobby then they are pretty much asking for a world of trouble, I can't deny that.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coupler.JPG (86.3 KB, 39 views)