View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 07:33 PM   #2551 (permalink)
TopgunZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06 350Z , 09 370Z MT
TopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond reputeTopgunZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
oh well
thank you anyways, i appreciate it.
i dont think my car will ever be done.
too many people flake on me that tell me that they will help me out but they dont commit.
unfortunately i cant do anything myself because im completely useless when it comes to doing mechanical work which is why i pay others to help me

even paying them they flake on me
so i have the pretty sad life

im almost to the point where i want to just give up on my build because too many people that i trust let me down.
i'm actually almost to the point that if it isn't done this next coming week then im going to honestly think about selling the entire car with all the crazy after market parts in it for obviously a discounted price and then use that money to buy a diff car

if money doesn't drive them to help me, i dont know what will.

like honestly this is more stressful to me than enjoyable.

i literally had 7 - 8 different people touch my car so far in trying to put it back together because of the inconsistency people give me about helping me out. that's ridiculous right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Nooo haha, to be ironic that is the part number I needed was for the top left coupler connecting the IC and the Y pipe that goes through the 3 inch hole we made in the support bracket.

Here are some photos of what the car looks like now.

We managed to put the BPV behind the bracket of the IC, and route the hose to the BPV in a nice way as well, yay!

Check them out!

To be honest, there is a kink in one of the coolant lines right under the throttle bodies, and I have no idea how to fix that...
I will leave that for my mechanic who will come on Monday to triple check everything before we pour all the fluids in and start it up.

He is also the same person that worked on my car and put everything together for my build in the thread, so I completely trust him.

As you can see I did remove the black support bar that was kinking the coupler connecting the upper left intercooler opening to the Y pipe so it looks A LOT better now.

I also went to the store to buy a 2.5" to 3" coupler (the blue one on the bottom right of the IC) because the last coupler that was used on there (the one that came with the a2a kit) was scraped and damaged, so it was definitely a goner.
We managed to clamp it down enough so there's nothing escaping, it looks fine and feels extremely tight to me so it's all good now.

The car should be up and running by Monday!

You already had this kit installed once, then wrecked your car right away saying your lucky to walk away alive. The kit fit the first time. You admitted to not having any mechanical aptitude. Yesterday you said you were giving up, then today said your car will be running by Monday. Read all your posts here and what was said on your own thread.

Sounds like everyone is trying to tell you there's no magic wand.

Best advice I can give you is to settle down and learn more first.

I'm not saying give up. I'm saying to be patient!

If you don't have that, your in the wrong hobby my friend. I and everyone else with any build experience can vouch.

P.S...I hope you didn't but a 2.5" to 3" coupler like you said. There isn't any 3" piping on this kit.

Last edited by TopgunZ; 10-13-2018 at 08:05 PM.
TopgunZ is offline   Reply With Quote