Thread: 370Z For Sale 2012 Pearl White 370Z w/Sport Pkg
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
RAMOS
Base Member

Drives: '12 370Z
RAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMOS has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2012 Pearl White 370Z w/Sport Pkg

I am listing my 2012 pearl white 370Z w/sport package. The car currently has 28,779 miles and will not change very much due to being a garage queen. I am only selling because I do not have time to enjoy my Z anymore. I am lucky to take my Z out of the Garage once a month for a 10-minute joy ride. It has been a garage queen for the entire time I have owned it. I am the 2nd owner and the car has never been in an accident. The original owner was the owner of Akuma Motorsports in NJ. This car has been babied and never been on a track, Although, I did have intentions on making this a track car; I never got around to it.

Modifications:

PERFORMANCE
-Stillen Gen 3 Intakes
-Fast Intentions SS CBE w/12" Res
-Fast Intentions Non-Res TPs

EXTERIOR
-EVO-R Carbon Fiber "Fang" Cover
-Custom Headlights; Satin Black Housings, Honeycomb Etched Lenses, RGB Demon Eyes w/Bluetooth Controller
-Windows tinted 5%

INTERIOR
-Tommy Kaira Hebi Bebi Shift Knob
-GTR Push to Start Button
-Custom Chassis Brace; Powdercoated "Dazzling Red"
-JVC Head Unit w/Apple CarPlay and Backup Cam

SUSPENSION
-BC Racing Type BR Coilovers
-SPL Rear Camber Arms w/Lockout Bolts
-SPC Toe Bolts

PRICE: $19,500
MILEAGE: 28,779

My asking price is slightly higher due to all of the aftermarket parts and I will also include all of the OEM parts. If I cannot sell at my current asking price the Z will return back to stock and all aftermarket parts will be sold off separately.

The bad:
-Needs rear tires; has camber wear, but still driveable
-Scratch approx 3" on the hood
-Small rock chip on the passenger front fender
-Wheels need to be refinished; slight curb damage

For pictures visit my IG: https://www.instagram.com/z34ramos/

Or visit my build journal on this site: RAMOS' Journal

Last edited by Trips; 10-13-2018 at 06:27 PM.
RAMOS is offline   Reply With Quote