View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 02:48 PM   #2352 (permalink)
Ian B
Track Member

Drives: 2010 Nissan
Ian B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond reputeIan B has a reputation beyond repute

My Z would not start last night when i got off work at clinic in a dark empty parking lot. The doors would unlock but the dome lights would not come on. Closed the car again,locked it and tried again. No dice. Luckily my nurse was still in his car and had jumper cables. He jump started the car on the first try and was able to drive the 30 min drive home thank God. When i got home i powered off, locked the car and unlocked it and car started. Volt gauge read 14.

This morning before going to client session, tried to start the Z and it started. Just drove it today to clinic again and car running smooth today and last night on the way home.

Do you guys think this was just a glitch since started and running fine today? All i can think off is I drove w lights on and forgot to turn them off and battery drained. Gonna go out tonight 30 mins before i leave and start the car just to make sure it starts. If not will have to call pop-a-lock to get it jump started. If it does not start will just buy a battery tomorrow as i dont know how old this one is since i bought the car in May this year. No lights ever came on on the dash to indicate battery or starter may have issue.

Thanks in advance for any comments

Ian B

Than

Last edited by Ian B; 10-12-2018 at 02:50 PM.
Ian B is offline   Reply With Quote