View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 09:02 AM   #80 (permalink)
Brendan
Track Member

Drives: Poor man's Porsche
Brendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond reputeBrendan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Autox View Post
Hi, I'm the guy who petitioned the SEB to get the Nismo in STU. I plan to do some west coast or TX national events for 2019. I'm just going to get some Koni sports to run with OEM Nismo springs and see what happens. Lots of commuting miles. Maybe the KW v3 coilovers would do. I haven't had any trouble with the VLSD yet, though it's not great for drifting. I am pretty happy with the Z1 alignment bits, but the SPC toe bolts slip. As stated earlier, you can't replace the traction arms, so that sucks. Hope to see some of you out there. The 370Z is pretty uncommon on the AutoX scene for some reason.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
If you search you can probably find the post where I had similar thoughts on the VLSD until...

_BES1849 by brendan sobers, on Flickr

It didnt start happening until I started getting better and running on higher grip surfaces.
Brendan is offline   Reply With Quote