View Single Post
Old 10-10-2018, 09:11 AM   #222 (permalink)
danegrey
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 370Z BK Cherry M6
danegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond reputedanegrey has a reputation beyond repute

Well took the Z into the dealership, it was the last service under the Nissan Gold Plus planned. Been interesting, I paid 3500 dollars for this 7 years ago, and all the normal service maintenance has been paid. Today the last items done
-- replace spark plugs
-- replace brake fluid (i provided)
-- replace cabin filter (would replace the air filters, but I have stillen 3)
-- replace anti-freeze
-- replace clutch fluid
-- oil and filter change
-- normal service inspection

Thought the service period, the hoses have been replaced, anti freeze, transmission oil, wipers, radiator cap, drive belts, so probably why this isn't offer anymore...

I know some people have problems with the dealerships, but I seem have to found a good service tech. He made sure that the GTR tech, did the brake bleeding..

Also I talked to him about installing the zspeed "ZSP Stage 2+ SFI Clutch + Flywheel + CMAK V2 CSC Delete" I really expect a No, but they said they would do it. about 7 hours labor. It would be done by GTR Tech.

Well at least that gives me an option to think about