View Single Post
Old 10-09-2018, 09:46 PM   #1 (permalink)
envisous
Base Member

Drives: 19 Sport Touring
envisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond reputeenvisous has a reputation beyond repute
Default I'M BACK!!! welp, sort of.....

Hey ladies and gents, may I please introduce you to my new 2019 Sport Touring! Yeah, I am going to be beaten with the payments, but I DO NOT CARE!

If you don't know:

First Z, totaled by a jack knifed semi on the 710 fwy

Second Z, totaled 2 weeks ago by an 87 year old granny running a red light

My third Z, I swear!!!! I MEAN I swear, I will, I will, just hire a lawyer and increase my premiums on my insurance to cover my behind. And get GAP! It SAVED MY bootay! (but not from the dealer)

I'm soooo excited, but..... I am in soooo much pain still. I got the car because in California, if you replace your totaled vehicle with a similar make and model, the other persons insurance must pay and reimburse you the tags, title and registration fees!

Google...my best friend said so.....

But i can't really lift my left arm to drive it, and I am on some goooood stuff! So it's just gonna chill in my garage for maybe another week till I can start tolerating the advil instead of the valium!

So the old one is paid off, now gotta go fight the second Z's dealer to give me a refund on that dang warranty and I'm good. I'm just confused on it. If the warranty was rolled into the contract, but my insurance actually paid more for the loss, because i had made my regular car payment, does the dealership still send the check to finance company and they then send me the difference, because it is going to be majorly over, will the dealership cut me the check, or will they be slick and try to keep it for themselves.....

Hmmmm, even my attorney was a little iffy on that one. But I can't wait to give that car a proper wash, he's dirty! I'm a girl, and my car is allowed to be a boy O.K.!

OH! And they seriously messed up at Gardena Nissan, they took like $3800 off MSRP, which like NEVER happens! I think they felt bad or something and I batted my eyes alot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 17863410675x640.jpg (41.4 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 17863410547x640.jpg (39.5 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 17863410464x640.jpg (36.5 KB, 39 views)
envisous is offline   Reply With Quote