View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 03:35 PM   #2786 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

WTF... 1 of 3 computers in my office won't connect to the server. The mapped drive no longer works. When I disconnect it, it does not delete the mapped drive. The icon remains, and I get a "Location is not available" error instead of the "cannot reconnect to mapped drive" error. Super frustrating. Manual DNS or IP connections do not work even though they work for the other computers. Internet and other VPN connections work fine on the computer. Server is local. I'm at a loss. All firmware is up to date, all devices have been rebooted. Even switched out some cables with the other computers and no change. Any thoughts anyone?

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |