View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 06:36 PM   #2661 (permalink)
OptionZero
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 370Z Nismo 6MT
OptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond reputeOptionZero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme_Ant View Post
I am looking into some GMR MS-7 wheels

http://www.vrwheels.com/images/D/DSCN6281.JPG

it is 19x10 et: +2 with 4inch lip
and rear 19x11 et: +3 with 5inch lip

Think I could fit these one my 370z without running hella camber? I have the big brakes from the touring sport so LMK.

I have airlift 3P air suspension going on just looking for fender to lip fitment or really close fitment if tucking. thanks guys
if you already put money into air, you're just being stupid and cheap not completing the work with a full SPL set of adjustable arms

Fronts will need around three degrees of camber and rear around two, depending on height and tire size. i mean, why did you get air suspension if you are scared of doing what's it takes to run those sizes?