View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 05:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
ChopsZ
Track Member

Drives: 2016 370Z GM 6MT
ChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond reputeChopsZ has a reputation beyond repute

Even if that's the case, I would strongly suggest going to another dealer for a second opinion.

And I'm not "wrong" either. I never claimed that CEL would be better than CONSULT. I never said that CONSULT didn't provide better information. I'm just suggesting that the OP try cheaper, various avenues to cover all his bases as far as this issue is concerned, because $6k isn't something to just throw around, especially if it isn't needed.

We still haven't heard back from the OP yet. We don't know if or what issues he's experiencing with his car, other than a CEL light on the dashboard. We don't even know if his Z is a auto or manual. That could have something to do with the CEL as well. Who knows until the OP gives us more information...