View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 12:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
*J*ap***V*et*
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2009 370z
*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute*J*ap***V*et* has a reputation beyond repute

Man I can see both sides of the coin. I waited a long while to become a member but I think the wait was we'll worth it. The amount of readily answered questions can already be found in rhe search section and people still ask the same stuff over and over. The flood gates have been released and once again there are plenty new members still asking stuff that could've and should've been researched before they been invited in. I like how the site is run and doesn't have the instant freedom that the Facebook groups have. Either way welcome aboard newbies!!
*J*ap***V*et* is offline   Reply With Quote