View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 09:24 PM   #257 (permalink)
redondoaveb
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2014 Nismo Gunmetal
redondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond reputeredondoaveb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupcakez View Post
Hey guys!

My car is slowly being put back together..

A couple issues I ran into:
1) I lost my modded high pressurized overflow tank... anyone know where I can get another one or the part number for it?
I have the 2009 model 370z that is going to be the new body instead of the 2015 which was the Z that was wrecked.
Apparently the 09 model - 11 models don't have the pressurized coolant reservoir...

Anyone have ideas on how I could get around this to fit the TopgunZ A2A kit properly or nah?

2) No idea where the PCV lines right under the throttle bodies led...can't remember!

3) I don't know how, for the life of me, to remove the 2009 rusted ancient dinosaur fossilized demon bolts from the cat to the headers...lol. I need that cat but to get it I must remove those bolts. Any ideas to get it removed?

PS -- Is it possible to run this kit without an overflow tank in case I can't find one, ever again? T_T I have a regular overflow tank (not pressurized and not modded either) but I guess that one won't work?

Please and thank you for answers / ideas / tips / advice , etc.
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F302907444985
Fast Intentions "Stage Seb" twin turbo #098- Specialty Z/Tial-Xonarotor/CJM/Ecutek/HKS/KW/SPL/Hotchkis/Rohana/Toyo
700+whp
redondoaveb is offline   Reply With Quote