View Single Post
Old 10-03-2018, 05:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
///maestro
Track Member

Drives: 11' 370z|09' BMW M3
///maestro is on a distinguished road
Default 370z Time Attack Build (PIC HEAVY)

Hey guys,

I finally made the plunge to stop being a vagina and track my Z. My car has always been a "show" car but the last year or two I've lost all interest in both my car and just cars in general....until I started going to time attack events. Long story short, I got into a car accident and decided to rebuild the car to race-spec and prep it for full track use. I'm no professional so I will take everyone's opinion and advice into consideration. All updates will also be posted on my instagram: @Z34_Motorsport

Below are pics of what the car looked like before:

The teardown begins:

Got rid of the shitty overexpensive Fly1 fenders and decided to get my OEM fenders custom fabbed.

More progress:

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/a...psksfsgobl.jpg

Mocking up some brake ducts on the new front bumper. Can't decide what size to go with. The first is 4x6 and the second is 5.5x8:

Finally got the brake ducts and ducting done:

All body work complete minus the vinyl wrap:

Finally got the car back into my storage unit. Started the teardown again. The first thing I did was take the wheels off, rip off the suspension, install my mishimoto baffled catchcans, and begin my header install.

Once I dialed in the suspension and got the headers installed, I started with installing my new front Whiteline swaybar. Then moved to wiring in my gauges and neon underglow

Once I had all that finished, I ordered a Stage 3 Zspeed clutch kit and installed that with a HD CSC!

Last edited by ///maestro; 04-25-2022 at 01:07 PM.
///maestro is offline   Reply With Quote